Monday, April 2, 2012

Monday


Paraná.
Your name is Tatiana and Ketellin , we are 13 years old, in 7th grade, we live with my parents in Jardim Paulista, Campina Grande do Sul
8:00 am We wake up, we wash my face, brush my teeth and we have breakfast, then we will do service, do the dishes.

9:00 am We'll do my homework from school. Then we take a shower and get ready to go to school.
In school we talk to my friends, we get in the room and do the lessons.
On Monday we have classes in mathematics, arts, geography and Portuguese.
12:00pm let's go to home, to do a lunch, we like to eat cereal.
6:30pm We return to school to teach English.
7:30pm We come home, watch TV, eat dinner and sleep.

3 comments:

  1. voces são muito legais adorei esse blog sou a vanessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. oi sou a VANESSA Aquero dizer a voces que adorei parabens pra voce tatiane e ketellin

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete