Friday, April 6, 2012

Friday


 Hello, my name is Rosangela, I'm Educator and I work in the Municipal Department of Education of the city of Curitiba. Normally agreement at 6:00am, but today is different, because today is holiday. Today I woke up 8:00am, I prepared the coffee and woke my daughters Letícia e Lizandra to take breakfast together. 9:00am we went to church.
And
Hello, my name is Leticia, I'm 13 years old and enrolled in 9th grade in elementary school ... I'm almost done. (: When you have class, I wake up usually about 7:00 a.m., change my clothes, I am a makeup style "Amy Winehouse" and go to school. Once you arrive, meet my friends, Natalie, Leticia (not me kkkk'), and Antonio Ernandes.
And
Hello my name is Lizandra, I'm in 7th grade, every day I wake up at 07:00 am. On Mondays and Wednesdays I have class English class, my teacher is Vera. But today I'm not in school because we are at the time of Lent, the day "celebrated" the "Resurrection of Christ" in the world. Today is a very important day for us Catholics, as we are preparing ourselves spiritually for Easter. 11:00am we went home and prepared lunch: grilled fish, rice and salad. It was delicious! 2:00pm we went back to church to partake of the sacred path. 5:00pm back to the house.
7:00pm I go to Mass "WAY OF THE CROSS" and then watch the movie Twilight with my mother and my sister.




Today's Birthday English Teacher
          HAPPY BIRTHDAY

Trip em Santa Catarina, Brazil, beaches

1 comment:

  1. hello girls,
    It was very interesting to read your posts. We live in Russia. here's our blog: www.6adailyblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete