Thursday, April 5, 2012

Thursday


Hi. My name is Thais  Ferreira, I have 14 years and I'm in 9th grade. I live in my mother and my stepfather and my two sisters.
I wake up at 6:40am, get up and organize my bed.
I brush my teeth, I take a bath, and let's go to school.
7:30am - I leave the house the underway from school with my two neighbors. Takes five minutes.
7:45am - I walk into the classroom. Today I have class of the History. I like this subject.  After, I have class physical education.
10:10 am - I'm going to break with my girlfriends, we talk in the cafeteria. After the break I can not wait to leave.
12:00pm - I'm going home for lunch, I like risotto, mayonnaise, fried meat, is very good!!
1:45pm - I take my sister to school and return to clean the house. Today I go to my aunt's house in Colombo.
3:00pm - Digrinioli my friend and I'll drink coffee, eat cake filled and drumstick in my house. After lunch we will tour the city, in the Jardim Paulista.
10:00 pm - watch the soap opera lives at stake.
11:50 pm - I turn off the television, say a prayer and go to bed.
Kisses
Thais e Digrinioli




2 comments:

  1. hello yuo are de+

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How old are you sisters?
      Katya, Stas
      http://www.6adailyblog.blogspot.com/

      Delete